MSX fair Nijmegen March 26th 2022

MSX fair Nijmegen March 26th 2022

by ro on 28-11-2021, 13:45
Topic: Events
Languages:

The MSX fair Nijmegen returns on March the 26th of 2022 for everyone to join in. Held in the Netherlands, but open to people from everywhere, the fair connects MSX users world-wide. Even during these troublesome Covid'19 times, the MSX Fair Nijmegen holds ground and celebrates 8-bit madness. Pin the date, now.

It's a thing, for sure. The annual MSX fair in, or close to, Nijmegen in the Netherlands opens for another episode. This Dutch fair attracts a wide audience of MSX lovers from all over the globe. It is a social gathering of MSX geeks reminiscing good times about the 8-bit machine that wrapped its tail around their necks and melted hearts. During the MSX Fair Nijmegen you can meet-up with other MSX fans, join activities, buy or even sell goods, have your computer fixed, zip a tonic, share stories, code some bits, talk about old machines, or showing-of your knowledge during the MSX quiz. It's all there, it's all beautiful.

Organized by Manuel Bilderbeek, the 2022's fair will be held on Saturday the 26th of March in "Dorpshuis De Lèghe Polder" in Beuningen, a village close to Nijmegen. It opens for visitors at 10:00 and runs until 18:00 hours. Knowing the scene, fun won't stop there. For more information about the fair, hiring a table, being a sponsor, planning your route, or stay for diner, please visit Manuel his dedicated MSX Fair Nijmegen web-site.

You know the saying: be there or be square.

relevant link: MSX Fair Nijmegen 2022 information page

ps. The legendary MSX family reunion will again take place at the Mercure Hotel and we will inform about this separately.

Comments (20)

By Latok

msx guru (3856)

Latok's picture

28-11-2021, 13:50

Great Smile Smile If I'm not omicronned by then, I'll be there! Hopefully Optimus Prime will win this one...

By SjaaQ

Master (250)

SjaaQ's picture

28-11-2021, 15:03

Ah, the day Unknown Reality is having it's 28th birthday.

By hamlet

Scribe (3838)

hamlet's picture

28-11-2021, 15:52

Can't wait to meet ya all again!

By Meits

Scribe (6473)

Meits's picture

28-11-2021, 16:18

SjaaQ wrote:

Ah, the day Unknown Reality is having it's 28th birthday.

Then these are 27.5 year old disks... Give or take...

By SjaaQ

Master (250)

SjaaQ's picture

28-11-2021, 16:35

I still have new old stock of these.

By lintweaker

Champion (418)

lintweaker's picture

29-11-2021, 08:50

Great! Hope to be there

By retro69

Supporter (7)

retro69's picture

29-11-2021, 19:37

I hope to be there as well. Added this to my calendar. Keep fingers crossed.

By raymond

Hero (574)

raymond's picture

30-11-2021, 16:13

I marked the date in my calendar! Looking forward to it Big smile

By Whizzy

Master (211)

Whizzy's picture

30-11-2021, 21:49

Yeah., maybe we'll book a table Wink lets see what happens

By hamlet

Scribe (3838)

hamlet's picture

01-12-2021, 12:25

Booked the rooms at the Mercure.
At the moment there is still a Black Friday discount, which makes the money investment a little more bearable. Smile

By djh1697

Paragon (1614)

djh1697's picture

01-12-2021, 22:07

I am not sure if I can get there from the UK, lockdown rules, I have no passport at the moment. Would love to attend though Wink

By syn

Prophet (2086)

syn's picture

02-12-2021, 00:04

might join

By Latok

msx guru (3856)

Latok's picture

02-12-2021, 16:17

hamlet wrote:

Booked the rooms at the Mercure.

Thanks for the tip. I did the same. 50% cheaper than this years reservation!

By Prodatron

Paragon (1803)

Prodatron's picture

02-12-2021, 21:14

Hotel booked Big smile
Hope it will be possible at this date. Can't wait to meet you again!

By TroMax

Champion (271)

TroMax's picture

02-12-2021, 23:42

I would like to go
Someone near Barcelona is going to go?, to join

Send me private

By edoz

Prophet (2418)

edoz's picture

03-12-2021, 16:07

Hotel booked as well. unfortunately you can not eat anymore in the hotel but it is allowed to bring food from the corner Wink
Looking forward to the meeting again!

By OeiOeiVogeltje

Paragon (1402)

OeiOeiVogeltje's picture

04-12-2021, 02:10

ill be at the pre thingy ar mercure again!!

last time was very nice!

By Daemos

Paragon (1958)

Daemos's picture

09-12-2021, 13:59

Was worth the drive the last time. Its going to be worth the drive again. This time Ill drive earlier because I still missed alot of people. 4 hours just isn't enough. See you all again Smile

By hamlet

Scribe (3838)

hamlet's picture

10-12-2021, 20:28

Think about gettin' a cheap hotel room in Nijm -that doubles the fun!

By djh1697

Paragon (1614)

djh1697's picture

12-12-2021, 22:24

djh1697 wrote:

Our great leader Boris of the Johnson has told me I need more pricks, nice eh? I love my MSX and playing the retro games, but I ain't playing this game. Health reasons.